9.28.2003

Well my baby is listening to Public Enemy and making me something scrumptious to eat after a day full of lots of work for the both of us. I'm well entrenched in Marxist theory right now, which I'm loving actually - am thinking of doing my term paper on marxist analyses of fantasy worlds in Children's Lit.

Had a lovely time at the Comp Lit part on Saturday night. Everyone loved my salad and for the first time ever, I felt like a domestic goddess. Pickle still thinks I'm a long way from goddess-dom, but what does he know? I had an even fabulouser time at Miranda and Reilly's. Really enjoyed meeting Phillip (hope that was his name) he was a doll. And they had some tasty morsels to eat there. And Miranda is going to make me a little book, must say I'm liking the useful friends. Asylus was beautifully tipsy and I enjoyed snuggling with him. and nibbling his ear... I'm such a tease.

Must go now as dinner is ready and must watch simpsons. But I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading the comments posted by Asylus parents on his blog. They are very sweet and loving and have a really good relationship with their little boy. Very inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home