9.17.2003

Just a little bloggin before homework this morning.

Was observing "deep" people yesterday. Found it amusing. I was at Cafe Mosaics (which I love) and I usually encounter 2 kinds of people there, deep people and people trying to be deep. Now I realize I am being a judgemental bitch, but what is more fun when you're eating alone then eavesdropping on all the conversations around you? I just find it funny when people seem like they're trying to come up with profound things to say instead of just letting a conversation happen. I think some need to accept that there are going to be meetings with friends that are not going to be life-alteringly deep. So a tip to others: when you try to twist the natural path of a conversation you just end up sounding strange to those eavesdroppers around you. One of the girls at a table was trying to analyze why she had suddenly changed shampoo brands - she thought it had some deeper (there's that word again) significance to her life.

I too hate innane conversation but sometimes it happens. So I just enjoy it rather than try to make it into something its not.

So today I'd advise everyone to embrace innaneness. I'll talk about poo and you people can talk about whatever non-poo-lovers talk about. Sometimes I just wanna share the little things, and we should all feel allowed to do that without trying to portray these little things as hugely interesting.

Okay, so that's what I was trying to get across, that this poor girl felt like she had to make her shampoo decision interesting in order for the other person to listen. That's not right. Liberate yourselves to talk about whatever you'd like.

That said, I had a great poo this morning. It was the first good poo I've had in days. I felt like cheering. And I'm not usually good with the morning poos, I just don't have energy to really give 'er in the morning. So I started the day in top form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home