8.26.2003

Have been feeling pretty at peace with the universe the past couple of days. It's been a nice change.

Am reading Moments of Desire: Sex and sensuality by Australian Feminist Writers. It's not particularly sexually arousing, but the stories and poems are very well written. However, if you want arousing one of my readers has suggested visiting The Big O link on this very blog and reading the Straight Story in Achives 2002 called"Trapped." I haven't checked it out yet, but guess what I'm doing once the blogging is done?

Actually, I'm reading a ton of stuff right now. It's been hard to keep it all straight, but I like the feeling. It's one of those summer feelings where you've got the time to read and you buy all these books and start them all at the same time. Some of them get finished, others don't but it doesn't matter because they're all strictly pleasure books. Mmm...pleasure.

I'm not actually too inspired today so perhaps I'll to shut my damn yap in under 6 paragraphs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home