9.03.2003

Tania, you ARE amazing. I love you because you affect the lives of people around you in such an amazingly positive way; you are just so kind, funny, sexy, sneaky, clever, wise and so open and GOOD to people, and you mustn't allow people to take advantage of that
-Miss K.Lo

Have you ever reached out to people and had one of them give you the perfect gift in return? Well I reached out to Miss K. Lo the other day and her email to me this morning was that gift. It's amazing that she mentioned all the things I try to be in these "good points" and it makes me think that all my effort to be these things is worth something. Except the "sneaky", I'm not sure where that came from, but I like it.

I was supposed to be working today and going to school. Guess who is not at work? Yes, listed up there on my good points should also be "knows what she can and can't handle" and today the idea of being late for my first uni classes in order to work for morons whilst accepting unhappy truths and dealing with the people who are trying to force me to sell my apartment because my father lied to me about big important financial stuff - well I woke up this morning and said "no." And despite the fact that many see this as a weakness in me, I see it as my strength because I'm going to be happy today and put happy thoughts out into the universe. And as most of you know, putting out beautiful energy is very important to me. It's not like I quit the job or anything, because yes, that would have been stupid.

Plus, it's Asylus' birthday today so it should be a happy day! Happy birthday! Hope you and your gran had a lovely conversation this morning. And yes some small token of my affection will be heading your way sometime this week. And no it's not a hooker. Why can't people understand that hookers are something I only get for my boyfriend?

and besides Asylus, the one you got last week is still usable, even if slightly blue and moldy (what have I told you about keeping them in water?).

and a belated blog Happy Birthday to Corr. May the celebration have prepared you for the massive party that your wedding is going to be. Did I say massive party? Sorry that was supposed to read: solemn occasion.

And my globe and mail edition will be cancelled this week, except for one article. It suggested that New Year's Day be changed to Labour day as this is when most of us measure the new year anyway. I mean who really counts their years by January? My memories seperate years by Septembers. It's when everything changes and the summer spent self-evaluating must produce results. I agree wholeheartedly. In trying to get all of you to join my little Neo New Year cult I will state some of my resolutions:

1. to be a good student. something I haven't managed very often in life and which I'm a little scared of. but dammit, it's going to happen!

2. to let go of baggage. nigh impossible but I have faith

3. to let belly dancing take me to even further heights of confidance, security and freedom.

4. to be as good to my friends as they are to me.

5. to continue to live up to Miss K.Lo's description of me.

There are many more, but I figured I'd try to be slightly realistic about this. I'm not a big fan of hard work so lets just keep this simple, shall we? Feel free to copy my resolutions blog idea on your blogs or include them in my comments section. Viva la revolucion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home