6.03.2004

Oh the joys of some rest and relaxation. I feel normal again, it's lovely.

I'm off to Calgary on Friday night and will be in the hot city for game 6. I think it might be good times, I was in Calgary the last time they won the cup and I would love to make it a tradition! I'm loving all these Flames banners flying from Edmonton cars.

Now it's time to start looking for another job, get the resume in order and see if I can't get some TESL work. Either that or it's back to phone sex, and though that makes use of my skills, it isn't really something that would further my future plans much. Hmmm, any ideas? And don't suggest waitressing because I don't have my foodsafe certificate. I suppose more tutoring signs must go up - maybe I'll put some up in the Engineering department, god knows they all need help (with writing, that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home