4.12.2004

Well, shortly I am off to Spain. Yes, the cherubs emailed - as you can see from the comments on the last post, dear Marie was on a vacation of her own.

I am missing transitional meetings for the GSA and one paper still has to be completed - what better place to do more research on Borges than Spain? - but am looking forward to spending time with people I adore. Marie and David are excellent folk. And truthfully, since the GSA doesn't start paying me until May, I can't see how I'm legally obliged to attend these meetings.

I sadly did not shake the belly last night. I chose to be mature and work on school stuff - it just would have been too hectic with the rehearsal and the performance and packing and returning library books and finishing papers etc. I was sorely disappointed, but Pickle let me dress up and do the dance for him and he clapped and everything so I feel better. My apartment is not exactly conducive to big turn moves though. I'm sure Kanga will have pictures up of her own fab performance and I can't wait to see them!

I will blog as soon as humanly possible so you all know I haven't been blown to kingdom come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home