3.22.2004

Well, you're looking at the new GSA VP Communications. After a four hour meeting I'm finally home feeling exhausted and frankly, a little ill. I think masochism is a quality deep within all those who get involved in academic politics. It's going to be a ton of work and abuse for very little pay, but I'm actually quite excited about it.

It was 66 votes for me and 12 for my competitor. I blew him out of the water. Actually, he was quite good and I'm surprised he didn't get more support. My speech was good, I died during question period and I have pit stains on my dress shirt.

I'm going to go get some water and go to bed. Thank you all for your support and the toothpaste was for my pimples - according to fashion guru Chelsea, creamy toothpaste is the best thing for them. It did reduce the swelling a bit, thanks Chel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home