3.11.2004

Okay that's it I hate to pull a Kanga/Asylus but it's all about me here and I insist that everyone start blogging more and earlier. Don't you realize that early morning is the only computer time I have to lounge around in webspace and that I'm being forced to read newspapers and shit because you people are not blogging enough? Oh, the inhumanity!

Hee hee, sorry just thought that was a funny thing to rant about. Since I'm all about ranting these days and I didn't really have the energy to rant about something real I figured this would be okay.

I'm so looking forward to the cocunut extravaganza on Saturday. And Turbo,regarding your comment that you might actually look better than the boy that night ...okay hold on need to look around the webspace, I don't think Asylus reads this and I hope Eclectic won't be too offended but... I think you always (oh god, can I say this?) looks as good or better than the boy. And well...he has no cleavage so the whole coconut bra thing just doesn't hold the same appeal. Though I haven't seen the new haircut, so perhaps I will stand corrected ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home