2.24.2004

Yeesh, I don't know what it is, but even the london call girl is sick these days.

Death is not imminent, but I haven't been sick since I moved to Edmonton and I must say I'd forgotten how crappy it is. Still, I trucked it to my 8:00am committee meeting (always a pain when you don't have class until 2:00pm) but for the first time since I sprained my ankle I will be missing belly dancing.

I whipped through the last Artemis Fowl book, which was not quite as good as the first one, but way better then the second one. Thank you Asylus and the little spies. And Kanga just dropped off a signed copy of Colfer's latest book The Wish List so I'll get to that soon.
I was elected Vice President of Communications for the graduate student council for next year which is absolutely fabulous as it means that 1. I get a nice paycheck every month 2. It's a great credit for my CV and 3. I might just get my own radio show (I've been planning this coup for several months so wish me luck for next year).

Okay Pickle is renting movies and I'm going to stop writing as I have nothing to say. Time to fill my pie hole with scrumptious food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home