2.20.2004

I was sitting on the bus at an ungodly hour this morning praying for the sticker hickies from the holtor monitor to go down (they look like ring worm) when the most stereotypical loser started talking to his friend behind me. Such insipid and poorly phrased conversation I have never heard - "I fuckin' tol' he fuckin' better get some fuckin' back cuz fuckin' I kill him fuckin'" - was actually a phrase from the conversation. Being the optimist that I am, I really didn't think they made people this dumb.

That said, I hope everyone is reduced to this state by my luscious margharitas this Saturday. Party starts at 8pm and then we will head to the strip club at around 10:30-11. It will be an early one out as I don't want to be too disruptive to my neighbours. BYOT, everything else shall be provided by your host. And blog-readers please inform the non-blog readers.

Woo Hoo! Here comes 27!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home