2.08.2004

Another very social weekend was had and I gotta say, I'm getting too old for this shit. And I don't even drink!
Spent Friday watching my Platinum Circle of boys from uni drink about 8 pitchers at Remedy. All but one held their liquor quite nicely. Pickle came for a bit too. I know this sounds weird but I still can't get over that. The last boyfriend really wasn't a social boy and didn't let me out of the house, let alone come out with my friends so I still find it slightly weird that I can be at a cafe and call Pickle and casually ask him to come out and he does! I'm so easily impressed.
The day also made me realise exactly how much I hate smoke. I know I should be used to it, being Euro-trash and all, and I realise that people should be allowed their freedoms, but now that I don't spend much time in smoky environments, it really kills me when I sit in one for 4 hours. This is part one of the "I'm getting too old for this" bit.
I spent Saturday night floating topless on a birthday boy's lap in a hot tub while feeding him alcohol laden peaches and having my hair played with by a cute topless goth chick in a pvc g-string. I am not getting too old for that :). Met many people (amazing how popular one becomes when one is topless) and saw much desperate behaviour on the part of very sweet men who really need to get laid more often. I hope their efforts paid off at some point. I also met some really cool goths who were very nice to me. One of them even gave me his card and we had some fabulous conversation throughout the party. Lesson for the evening: male goths should never wear bathing suits, it just ruins their image.
So what was I too old for at this party? We got home at 3:40a.m. and even though I've now had 8 hours sleep, I still feel like I've been run over by a truck.
To Vixen: your coming to my bday party dammit. I'll pay for the cab, I'll roll out the carpet, I'll have a drink waiting for you when you get here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home