2.05.2004

As you all may have been able to tell, I've been a might indecisive lately.
The sexparty: if the boys are good scratching themselves then all is well with having a girl's night. If not, then I'm going to wait until my birthday party, see how comfy everyone of the mixed groups feels and if people bond quickly we'll go from there. This planning a month before the party is a little ridiculous.
Now, on to other topics before my brain explodes.
Hmm, does roo have anything else to talk about besides sex? Good question.
I'm presenting a paper of mine at a symposium, about which I'm fairly nervous. How do I get myself into these things? And my supervisor (also head of the department), though the most sexually uptight person I've ever met, somehow thinks I'm the most amazing thing going:
"Tania you are wonderful, what would we do without you? I've mentioned you and all you're doing for the department at the last several AC meetings"
And this sort of sham I'm pulling over her eyes is why no one at the university will ever know about this blog. :)
So apparently I can do more serious, academic, career stuff but fuck, who wants to hear about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home