2.02.2004

After a week and a half of -35 to -45 degree weather, I can say without a trace of irony that it was a balmy -24 today.
Okay, let's see, my parties.
My 27th bday is coming up and I'm unsure as to what day to celebrate it on. My father dearest is coming up on Sat 21, and so if I choose to have the party on the official Margharita day (Sun 22), we will all have to deal with my lovable dad. Not such a bad thing, but Margharita day is also a Sunday which is not so good either. My thought is for me to throw around my awesome power and get Margharita day changed to the 20th and have everyone over on Friday evening. I will buy the raspberries, strawberries, bananas and mangoes (mango margharitas are to die for, mango-strawberry margharitas are to kill for) and blender up some good shtuff. We will then head out to the nearest strip club so I can get my lap dance. I kid you not. Who will bring some tequila? Is that Ruby and Vixen I hear? :)
The sexware party: Should be on March 13th at 7:30pm. I'm going to be a sexist pig and declare this an official girl's night. However, I will listen to debate on this and if enough people of both sexes object then I see no reason why men shouldn't be allowed. It's just...I've noticed most of you men really don't like being in a room full of drunk girls talking very liberally about sex whilst passing vibrating male-substitutes around. So why don't you spare yourselves the trouble and just go and have a nice little scotch night? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home