1.22.2004

So I was right, I am more off balance than usual because of my ears. I have an ear infection. I went to the walk-in hours at the Justik and went to talk to yet another one of their cute, young, male doctors (methinks I'm starting to like that place - ooh my breasts have been feeling awfully sore, could you do a breast examination doctor? :) and he was very kind and quick. And he said the words I have longed to hear from a doctor all of my life "I would hate to put you on antibiotics, lets try something else first." I almost swooned! He's not a pill pusher!Sadly, he's not accepting new patients so I'll have to stick with the cuter idiot I have, but at least I know this guy's walk-in hours.
In other news, I've lost my mittens. I've had these mittens for years and I'm calling up the transit lost and found to see if they were returned. If I find them, you'll all be the first to know. No rock shall remain unturned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home