1.20.2004

My poor little kitty is in a wee kitty cast right now. She is highly disturbed by this. The vets are trying to get us to spend as much money as possible to fix her, while I'm more of a "it'll heal" kind of person. But certainly all will be done to get her well again.
Belly dancing occured today. First day in the level 3 class, on top of a month of not having moved my ass off a couch really took its toll. Not to mention that my workout pants are quite a bit tighter than they were at the beginning of December. I got home and had to take a nap. I'm such a wimp.
Speaking of dancing, can anyone tell me what's up for this Saturday with the girls? I'm just trying to encourage people to comment on the new blog site - perhaps the red is scaring people off? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home