1.08.2004

Okay, yes I like the japanese rope tying. It wouldn't be right to call my blog small perversions without listing some on it. Thereby do I justify my general crass and open entries. Thank you all for forcing me to fuck polite behaviour and put the link up. A girl can never have too much rope, it comes in handy when you have to move pianos and bathtubs too!

I've put a few more links up on the side: the first is a link to my old belly dancing teacher's site. It's all in Czech, but if you click on Rena's picture, you should be able to see pics of her in the fotogalerie section and get some great ideas for costumes. Make sure you have the sound on because the music is part of the experience. I have also added the link for the site that helps find belly dancing teachers in Canada. It's been most useful for me. The last addition is the belle de jour (which just bothers me because it should be belle du jour, but whatever) because it is just great fun to read. It in fact won the award given by the Guardian (reputable English newspaper) for best written blog.

I also wanted to send a wee message to Highness that I found some tribal belly dancers in Toronto. Now I don't want to insult Highness, as her research skills are far greater than mine, but I thought I'd list them just in case she hadn't found them. The first one has a website http://www.badiastar.com and the number is 429-3208 and the second one: her name is Zahra and her number is 727-7896.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home