1.05.2004

Well a cold shower wasn't so bad after all. Landlord didn't make it today. Despite the fact that many do, greasy italians really shouldn't go more than two days without showering, and today made four for me, so I sucked it up and took a cold one. I even shaved my legs and gave miss thing a little trim (Pickle comes home tomorrow).

Feeling fresh as a daisy now, thanks in part to the Highness in my life. This Xmas, I decided to splurge a little in the femininity department in order to keep Highness' lessons fresh in my mind. Plus, I'm getting to that age where looking good while not wearing make-up is taking more of an effort (not much more of one, but a little). So in order to stay make-up free I bought some nice little cleansers for my skin (Roc's gentle exfoliator is very nice) as my pelt has not been faring so well in Edmonton's water. I also spent a teensy bit more on my under eye concealer (the only makeup I usually wear) which I must say has made quite a difference. Cover girl can kiss my ass in that department, I'll never go back. And if I can't look good, I'll at least smell good as I got a nice little Gucci Rush package from my dad for Xmas. These items, plus all the pink I now own show me that I am coping well with small changes in my life.

Really I am.


Pizza is coming now. Mmm... pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home