11.18.2003

my bum is omnipresent

Okay, I know this is asylus' brilliant phrase, but I just loved it so much I had to head a blog with it.
Despite the fact that it's 10pm and I just got home from school after a 14 hour day, I'm feeling pleased as punch. Man, when I decide I'm feeling better about things, I really stick to it! It must have been the tremendous aide I got from such people as Kanga and Highness with their masturbatory and fecal cartoons. Thankfully, both of them have enough taste and class not to mix the two. God knows what would happen if I actually learned Photoshop...
Aren't we all suddenly very very grateful that the Wee Yin doesn't have a technological clue?

Looking forward to birthdays galore. Kanga please tell Ruben that it is Pickle's closing night and also his birthday on the 29th so we'll be there, but we'll be late. Everyone is getting so old! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home