1.22.2004

New discovery about myself:I discovered today that I can't study when the person sitting across from me in the library is inhaling snot like a vacuum on a mission.
Woe is me, the mittens are gone forever. I'm trying to think about it in the sense that only someone who really needed mittens would take a pair they found on a dirty bus floor, so the mitts are in good care. But I really loved those mittens, I'd had them for 6 whole years so we had a long time to bond together.
An on to yet another highly disjointed subject, I saw Kanga going into her first Level 1 belly dancing class tonight. I hope she enjoyed it! She looked rosy and refreshed from her night with everyone's favorite senior citizen singer. Apparently, he's still got it.
Interesting note: Belly dancing was brought to North America by a burlesque dancer named Little Egypt (of unknown origin) and the Texans proceeded to re-name the dance the "Hoochie Cooch" - gotta love those Texans. This may have contributed to why the dance and its outfits have always been more hoochie in North America than abroad.
I think I'll stop now before I stray to any more varying topics. I am a bird of weird flight patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home