1.30.2004

Wow, though I had just written about how I was feeling better, I totally pulled a roo and somehow deleted it. Calm soothing breathing...
Okay, I am feeling slightly better and have lost most of the breast tonnage. Pickle and I cuddled and read together last night and he got me a couple of my favourite kids books: Captain Underpants! and a new series by the same people Super Diaper Baby!
The highlight of SDB is when his enemy accidentally turns himself into a piece of poo and gets stepped on by a passerby.
Speaking of poo, onto my job situation. I had been planning to pull the retail resume out this term. The thought depressed me greatly as though I am the retail queen, these jobs have a "this pays shit" aspect to them that I just don't dig in part-time. However, from the heavens a new tutoring job has flown and I am now tutoring 3 teenage girls in French. So, with my ESL tutoring, I will be making $100 a week for 5 hours of work. If I were good at math, I could tell you how many retail hours I'd have to work for a $100, but I think it works out to about a jillion, right? Too many in any case. Everyone cross their fingers as I've also applied for some hours putting books away for the uni libraries, which I think would be a nice way to make some cash.
And everyone with their little "careers" can stop laughing now about my joy over making $100 a week. Stop it I say! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your candy bra blog. You should check out this candy bra site : **SexyBedroomAttire.com**

7:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home