1.29.2004

Here I sit with massive breasts. I kid you not.
Over the last few months, my premenstrual symptoms have been increasing greatly and I've chosen to ignore it, but yesterday I just had to face facts: I've become one those girls you really can say "it's her time of the month" about.
My poor puppies won't even fit into my bras and they're tender as hell (not sore though, I mean they aren't overly sensitive to fabric) so I've resorted to squeezing and strapping them into an uber sports bra and avoiding stairs. Shoulder shakes in belly dancing tonight are going to be interesting. I've literally gone up a cup.
As for the mood swings...many of us girls have memories of taking the wrong birth control pill and going around wanting to stab small kittens. I didn't stab any furry animals, but I did snap at Kate because she wanted to lie on my lap. I also snapped at poor Pickle for the two very good reasons that 1. he was trying to help me and later on 2. he was eating dinner. I won't even tell you about my crowded bus ride home from the university.
I'm not a moody girl. I don't like this loss of control and since I've never really had pms symptoms (not even cramps really) before, I'm curious as to why it's starting now. However, not to worry I've got plenty of homeopathic stuff that I'm going to try. But how do the rest of you who have these symptoms deal every month? This is insane.
And yes, though my male readers don't usually comment, I expect you to comment on this one :)
Boys, you may not want to read on. I am going to be graphic here.Some of the natural cures for this are:-excercise!-cutting salt and sugar out of your diet as much as possible
And the one not many tell you about:-shoving acidophilous up your twat twice a week for about 3 months. many doctors tell you to take it orally for yeast infections. However, putting it up the yapper is much more effective for yeast infections. Acidophilous also helps with the sloughing and so can often really help if you bleed intermittently throughout the month, and with cramps. And, for some reason - I believe it has some relation to the sloughing - it has been known (I have tried this before) to help with tender breast syndrom. I'd recommend doing the shoving at night so it just dissolves peacefully up there, though you can expect a bit of a mess when you pee in the morning.
Just thought you might want to know. Am probably wrong, but hey I can be excused because IT"S MY TIME OF THE MONTH. Yeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home