2.15.2004

Yesterday may have possibly been the best Valentine's day ever. I have had poor luck on this date for the most part and so have mostly come to dread it. I thought nothing would ever top my dad renting me When Harry Met Sally and giving me a single rose and a bucket o' Hagendaas Coffee ice cream. I think yesterday might have done it.
Pickle and I went to West Edmonton Mall and did the whole water park scene - the slides, the wedgies etc. May I say I'm exhausted from climbing all those damn stairs. We then did the 30 metre bungee jump. I have never been so scared in my life and I highly recommend it. Truthfully I wasn't all that scared until I had to walk the plank, at which point a very confusing argument between the logical and instinctual parts of my brain occured in which I was saying "no" aloud and yet my body kept walking forward.The cute extreme boy counted down, and off I went. Free fall is indeed a terrifyingly good concept.
I then went for the tongue peircing. Ritualistics/ is so good I can hardly believe it. There was literally no pain involved in the actual peircing and, having followed their instructions to the letter, I have a barely swollen tongue and very minimal discomfort. And the day after is supposed to be the worst. I love my tongue ring and it loves me.
At Ritualistics, one of the less amusing goth boys I met at the party was working and he invited us over to the very amusing goths house to watch Mystery Men and play with their rats. A fine time was had.
And then of course, there was the sex...
So yes, Pickle is now the winner of the Best V Day contest. I'm quite pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home