2.12.2004

Went to see Triplettes de Belleville last night and it totally rocked. Call me arty, but I really liked this dialogue-less cartoon. Some of the most touching scenes I've witness in film/theatre. I'm getting misty just thinking about it. But I have become the biggest 5' tall wimp in the world, so perhaps none of you will cry quite so hard (nobody else in the theatre was so...) But it was good stuff, go see this movie.
School has gotten ridiculously busy again and I find I'm having to write about 50 pages worth of stuff to hand in after reading week. Yeesh, so reading week is actually for reading? Who knew? I spent the last one I had leaning over either a bar or a toilet with Corr. Oh how life has changed.
Speaking of change, I am excited about getting a ride in Kanga's new car. If I'm not financially capable of living in style, I'm at least smart enough to find a few friends who are :)
Okay, I should get going or my wee Korean student is going to be wondering where I am this fine morn. I leave you all with the expectation that the minutes you would have spent reading my usually much longer blog entry will now be spent daydreaming about pretty things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home