2.22.2004

Well I rung in the 27th year of my life by getting on stage with a stripper. Good vibes about this one people, good vibes.

The margarita party was lovely, I thought. The margaritas turned out quite nicely considering I was a novice and a big thank you to Kanga for helping to figure out quantities and such by experimenting with me. And for the blender.

Many people came, all the food was eaten, conversation seemed to be going on around me as I furiously blended things and I got several moments of heavenly goodness in the bosom of Turbo's ...bosom. Asylus got me exactly what I wanted (Turbo's bosom and a book, his generosity knows no bounds) - which leaves me wondering about his little spies and well, what exactly are they spying on? Should I keep my curtains closed at night? I got many unexpected cards as well and I understand that Kanga has gotten me another amazing present which I look forward to with baited breath. A big round table discussion of who had slept with who by association was had amidst the blending, and I think it was agreed upon that we're all a little too close. My dad seemed pretty comfy in the atmosphere (until Asylus decided to grab my boob, but I'm sure daddy dearest has conveniently repressed that, he's good that way).

Then came the desertion. I was left with only six people with which to come enjoy my lapdance. However, they were a good crowd. We headed to Diamonds and proceeded to try and arrange a lapdance. While this was happening, I noticed Neeraj talking to the dj and suddenly I'm getting called on stage by the dj and the lovely Asia. So up I climb and we grope eachother for a bit and then another girl who is having her birthday climbs up too. And the dj asks if we want posters of Asia and we nod, so he tells us we have to turn around in a big circle while flashing our breasts. Done and done. Surprise surprise, after this stunt I had best-birthday-wishes coming from every guy in the place. Well, lets face it,I did have the nicest pair of real ones they'd seen all evening.

Asia was definitly the best of the strippers there (a poor lot really, none of them danced at all, they just got naked and got guys to throw loonies at jugs in front of their crotches, I wouldn't recommend the place to anyone who's just going for the show). She was having a lot of fun up there so I arranged for the lapdance to be with her. But you don't get lapdances on the floor, only in the VIP rooms and each person who goes in has to pay $30, so only Adam and I went. It was worth it. Hoo boy was it ever. She was a total pro and very sweet. And when you're a girl they touch you a whole lot more. A whole lot more. Whew, I'm gettin' all steamy just thinking about it. She smelled amazing.

So Vixen, do you have the nuns praying for my salvation yet? Cuz I think they might need to get on that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home