3.02.2004

Woo Hoo! Pickle had some great news yesterday, he got accepted by the Atlantic Acting School for their summer workshop in New York! It sounds amazing and I'm so gosh darned impressed with that boy!
Even Katy is excited for him as she's been tearing around the apartment like a bat of out hell - quite amusing in the pink cast and all.
I'll try to keep writing on a regular basis, but I'm filling out applications for academic jobs and grants and nothing puts me in a fouler mood then trying to make myself look less shitty on paper. Goddamn why do all scholarships want all the transcripts you've ever had? Why can't they just want to see your MA grades? It's been years since I went for my BA, can they not accept that I've changed? Yeesh, you spend one year being an alcoholic and everyone judges you for it for the rest of your life :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home