2.29.2004

The weekend has held little excitement thus far, but I did have a productive fabric shopping trip with Kanga. I just have to get things pinned and cut and then sometime this week the pants will get done. The shirt on the other hand...it may take a trip to a fabric store to find a similar pattern to the one I have in mind as I didn't realize that they don't have patterns for the tops on the frikin' website.

George Bowering, Canada's poet laureate is coming to town courtesy of my CompLit department. He'll be speaking at Remedy on Thursday night if anyone wants to head down to see him. I've heard he's a complete cocksucker, but I'd like to judge for myself, which I'll get the chance to on far too many occassions this week.

Tongue ring status: stud has been downsized (thank you Kanga) and there have been no complications whatsoever. I've even lost the lisp now so all is well. Blow jobs have experienced a noted improvement. Yes, the added toy has done the impossible and improved upon perfection.
Tania status: realizing that more hard work must be done this term. Realization does not seem to be processing into actual doing of hard work. Systems error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home