3.09.2004

You know you're tired when you start mixing up all your internet passwords and then can't figure out why the fuck they won't let you into your blog site :)

Swearing did occur but, bright girl that I am, I noticed my brain glitch just in time to save my laptop from going out the window.

Have we noticed a certain violent tendency in my recent blogs? Yes we have.

But honestly folks, I'm bearing up okay. I'm apparently headed to Ft.Lauderdale for a fantasy convention March 24-27 which is costing me an arm and a leg (thank god for student loans) but I believe will be worth it. I'm getting a "fantasy mentor" there (not as good as it sounds hehehe) who will give me reading lists and introduce me to people I should know.

Applications for more money and for research positions are still flying all over the appartment. I've calmed down a bit about them though. I've also now got competition for VP Communications so I'm preparing my big speech for the Election Night on March 22. There's a reminder on a specific low-cut top telling me to wear it that night. Never hurts.

I'm also presenting at a grad student symposium in April, yikes! I'm so not prepared. Kanga, you may well be receiving emails asking you to go over papers as I'm sending a few out for publication in the next bit. You know, cuz you have all that extra time (read sarcasm here please)

Okay, enough about my work-related exploits, it's time to actually work. I hope everyone out there is having rose coloured days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home