4.02.2004

Whew, thinking about me pantless even gets me hot.
We shall see what pics people take. I don't have the digital camera, Kanga does, and she's generally one sneaky bird so you could all get your wish.

Just wanted to say that Cyrano de Bergerac is still on for 2 more nights (tonight and Saturday). I went and saw it Wednesday and it was fab. I cried. The beginning was a little weird as it opens with the supporting cast, who hasn't quite gotten the patter of poetic speech, but the main actors are extremely good, including my Pickle who has the pompous, good looking, idiot who wants into a girls pants part down - who knew? Cyrano is played magnificently. It's well worth the money.

As I've mentioned, life is a little hectic right now. I look forward to the sex party on Saturday girls! For now, it's off to do some reading.

Oh and I saw Kanga suggestively wiggle through her dance routine last night, Duke better get the drool cup ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home