4.08.2004

Sorry folks, but I am one of those people who hates forwarded emails - you know the emails that circle around and I end up getting three or four times from different people - I just delete them. However, I always read K-Lo's because she has yet to disappoint me in her choices. Today she sent me some of the worst jokes I've ever seen in print.

"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home." "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. " "Is it common? " "It's not unusual."

And ages ago she sent me some double entendres from British TV, my favourite of which was:

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and
didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches
you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the
crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

So I'd like to say thank you to K-Lo for being the prime email forwarder.

No response from the Cherubs in Spain yet. But Friday is Good Friday so they'll surely have a day off to email me right? Right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home