4.05.2004

My mother in law has left the building!

Actually, I got it right this time. I only spent a few hours with both her and Pickle and it was a fairly unstressed visit. The tension was not built up to feverish levels, but then Pickle didn't spend much time with her either.

Creamy Catherine let me stay at her place all Saturday while both of us worked (mom-in-law had a paper to write so I was kicked from my computer) and she made me tasty morsels all day. What a doll.

We both then headed to the sex party, which was fabulous. I have marked many things to buy when I start making money. We girls got rather silly, which has not been done in quite some time (at least, I haven't been silly in quite some time) and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Forget circle jerking, it's all about circle nipple blowing! A big thank you to Kanga for being such a good hostess.

Work work work. Must get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home