6.01.2004

It's done! The stupid charity golf tournament I've been planning for a month is done!

It went over okay, not perfect, but what do you expect? I ain't no events coordinator and this was not in my job description. However, I think it went fairly well. There was no puncturing of heads with golf balls, so I count it a success! Plus I have a ton of golf tees for asylus now - you freaky golf monkey!
It was long though - I got up at 6:30am and got back just in time to see the end of the hockey game at 8:00pm. I'd say I'd post pictures, but we all know I never get my ass in gear about pics so I won't turn myself into a liar.
I also got to drive a beast around all day. Seats 8 people. I looked ridiculous, but it was fun to be queen of the road.

As I was driving, I caught a good little billboard ad for beer - it was a can of beer on it was the sentence "Colder then Jen when you called her Susan."

Went to see the Almost Leather Band and Painting Daisies last weekend and it absolutely blue my mind (small joke about the colour of my brain there, see Kanga's site). Such great tunes, good atmosphere, good non-smoky company!
Have downloaded a ton of PD music from their blog. If you like blues, it's good stuff. ALB will have a site with music all too soon I'm sure.

Okay, must go do some more relaxing. I need to see an optometrist, I've been wearing monthly contact lenses for 6 months now and they are really starting to get gungy - I'm sure my eyes used to be brown but now they look all scaly, should I be concerned? :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home