5.07.2004

Well hello all!
Phew, it's been awhile. I had a great time in Seville with my cherubs and it was extremely hard to leave them. I may have cried more this time than the last time. They were extremely good hosts and on my first day I awoke to Marie bringing me a cup of tea.
I will try to tell the story of my trip at some later date when I get some pictures up. It was good to talk to people who had gone through the Prague post pardum thing - nice to know it's not just me being pathetic about how much I miss that place.
Seville is a great city, and I was taken about through some amazing cites with one of Marie's students who is a retired history teacher. It was the best way to see the city - he knew stories about every bench and tile. It is also a city of much pomp as the people seem to believe they are the classiest people in Spain. They even get drunk in a civilized way.
I will write more soon, however I'm still a bit jet lagged and was not allowed recovery time yesterday. I got into town after a 27 hour journey on Wednesday night at 9:00pm and had meetings at the GSA from 9:00 to 3:00 on Thursday. Factor in the eight hour time difference and can anyone say ouch? Anyhoo, it turns out I have a fund raising event to plan for May 31 so I have to get some work done pronto. However, I am still quite excited about the whole job so I actually didn't mind the hasty return to work.
Well, I'm off to work and to find a photo shop. Glad to be back, guess I have to start reading blogs and trying to catch up with what's been going on without me.
Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home