5.09.2004

Thanks for all the cheery welcome back messages - Asylus make sure not to strain your eyes too much on the blog :) I will probably be changing the colours around again soon so not to worry.

Well, of course I'm ill. Just a cold, but it's still a bummer. I hope to return to some semblance of a normal life soon, however work is demanding and I take off on a paid trip to an AGM in Hamilton on Thursday and get back Sunday night and I'm all snuffly. However, I've been taking good care of myself so I should be right as rain soon enough.

Hee hee, I can hear Pickle's muffled giggling coming from the bathroom, aparently he's reading something good.

Hockey is my life today - the Flames, whom I love dearly (yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Flames lover, I even have a Flames portable coffee mug except I stopped carrying it around with me because the last time I lived in Edmonton someone through a roll of toilet paper at me) are rockin' through the play offs and it's Canada vs Sweden in the gold medal game for the World Hockey Championships! We made it even after the Czechs beat us 6-2. The hockey rivalry between those two countries is quite bad.

I got my pics back yesterday but I won't be putting them up for awhile because Pickle needs the computer to edit the movie he just made with a friend of his. It looks like it's going to be good.

Anyhoo, love you all and see you soon! I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home