5.28.2004

Thanks to Miranda for the questions so I could do a quick blog so people stop complaining about my lack of blogness

1. what television show, movie, and band/artist/song, food, should you be embarassed to like, but like anyhow?

Television show - it's been 5 years since I had tv in my house but I will confess to having gone to a Survivor party and loving it (Damn you Corrine!). I make no apologies for my love of Highlander: the series.

Movie - Legally Blond. It just spoke to me, what can I say.

Music - Shakira - she rocks people, trust me.

2. what are you most proud of? good deed, education, personal relationship, etc. why?

Hmmm... my ability to never keep doing shit that I don't want to be doing
"It's better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb then halfway up one you don't" - Tim from The Office.

3. if you lived on a farm, what types of animals would you surround yourself with?

Millions of goats, turtles, and kitties. And a big newfoundlander dog.

4. if money, training, time, space, etc., were of no consequence, what would you be or do when you grow up?

A travelling college professor, who occasionally wrote a good story and picked up small roles in community theatres.

5. if you could invite 5 people out for cocktails, who would they be? (living and or dead)

Peter Wingfield - need to have eye candy when I'm tipsy.
Pickle - need to have more eye candy
Robertson Davies - for academic advice and just a damn good laugh.
Great Big Sea - it's a singular group so it counts as a single person damn it! - maybe they could be playing in the back ground of this meeting for cocktails.
Arundhati Roy - cuz she rocks dammit!
J.M. Barrie - I'd love to get him drunk and hear him talk about Neverland.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home