6.04.2004

How Stella got her groove back...again!
Gotta love Family Guy. I do have my groove back. Went to belly dancing last night where I was approached by some of the really good gals (higher levels than me) to join their troup! I am so excited I can't even tell you. It was making me a little sad as some of the girls in my Level 3 have a troup, but they've been taking lessons together and have been friends for ages and I was kinda disappointed that there was no one for me start one up with - it always made me think of Highness and K.Lo and how we would have a threesome going by now (in more ways then one ;) if we had all stayed with Rena. But now I've been invited into a fold and well...Yihaa!

As well, the Flames victory in OT last night was a beauty to behold. I stood, got misty eyed, hugged people and hissed at a Tampa Bay fan at E&C. I then proceeded to get quite drunk off two pints of Guiness and ended up out at O'Byrns watching really drunk people and being inspired to stick to H2O for the rest of the night. There was a girl passed out in the toilets who really didn't look well. The bouncers assured me they'd get her home safely. I should've pulled her top up and taken a pic of her for flamesgirls.com. Woe is me, hindsight really is 20/20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home