6.10.2004

As you might imagine, my sorrow over the Flames has been long and melodramatic. I believe I have now recovered sufficiently, though I felt extremely superficial about it all having read Vixen's last blog. Life can be full of so much sadness, my thoughts are with you hon.

Let's see, what to report. Spent last weekend in Calgary. Had a lovely time at Gay Pride there on Sunday and was impressed to see how many people showed up even though it was absolutely pissing rain. However, the drag queens still looked fabulous on their floats as they passed down the street for the parade. Went to Boystown on the Saturday and Pickle was quite upset that he didn't get hit on - is he losing his gayappeal?

Am finally getting things running on the radio show for the GSA. A short 10 minute show should start in July and then we'll see how it goes for Sept. As it is, doing all the shit for a 10min show is going to be about 3 hours a week of prep work so we'll see how much time I've got come Sept.

Some good news is that I'll have a part time RA this Sept, which will bring in some more money. I'll be set once that happens, but still have no way of saving money for tuition this summer. I shall not lose faith - money will fall from the sky, I'm just sure of it. The fairies have yet to disappoint me in that regard.

Ooh, and sex with yet another girl was had and though it hardly compares to my "first"
(the real first was a pretty underage thing so I won't go into it in case I get sued or something) it was still a great deal of fun. I'm all a tingle.

Soon I'll be having all girl threesomes on rooftops in Italy :)
Anyone who wants to guess which of my pals has done this can email me, but I shall refrain from naming any names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home