7.28.2004

Darnit, I have bellydancing pictures, but I think they came from a computer with a virus so I don't want to open them on my computer. What should I do?

Life has been kinda crazy busy lately, which is the norm for me really but I think the emotional stuff has been getting to me a little. Forgetting stuff and writing down incorrect dates and stuff. I'm stage managing a Fringe show, which I find very very cool - haven't been involved with theatre for awhile so I'm stoked about it. I've also joined a small, perverted (suits me to a tee!) theatre group in the graduate English department called the Nice Wantons, so you'll have to come out in Dec and see me light up a cheap stage. And I don't think we have lighting, so really I won't be lit up either - but it'll be perverted so who cares!

This is perking me up as school is bad and love is bad. School isn't bad exactly, it's just that the CL program is shite here and I have a shite supervisor so though I love the research etc, the actual opportunities available for me here are, you guessed it, shite. So it's nice that I have two good jobs, some theatre stuff, and that thankfully, I have my constant Vancouver rebound boy to innocently practice my flirting on while I get over the whole Pickle fiasco. And don't bother asking me, cuz none of you know him. Except Corr, and if she's reading this she's probably laughing her ass off at me. Who says you can't make the same mistake twice? Or 4 or 5 times? :)

Oh, and before I leave off this scattered post, I would like to thank Pickle's friends for being so supportive and totally taking my side in all of this. You have all been wonderful about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home