7.04.2004

Just finished shaking the belly at my first restaurant performance. Gotta say, I pretty much bit the big one, but I'm proud that I pulled it off given the shite state of my personal life right now. Not only am I single and don't wanna be, but my Ita (better known to you anglos as "grandma") is unwell again and mom had to go back down to Costa after only having been back in Canada for a month. I really wanted to just go out and have fun, and despite some minor screw ups, I did. A pal was taking pics with a digital camera, so I should have some pics to put up fairly soon - when I don't have to scan them myself, I do manage to get pics uploaded quite quickly.

I'm a wee bit too drunk to be writing a blog. Got to drink some of my fave wine. A recommendation from the girl who loves all things Greek: If you go to Greek restaurants, get Boutari - it's a hell of a red wine.

Poor cat is wondering why mommy is swaying so much. Don't worry sweetie, mommy's a happy drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home