10.20.2004

Thank you Miss K.Lo for yet another amusing email. Anyone for laughing at Americans?
The Guardian decided to let foreigners send letters to people in Ohio to try and convince Americans not to vote for Bush and the Americans had much to say about this. I personally agree that it feels a little patronizing to tell them how stupid they have been in the past and how not to be stupid in the present, but I'm wondering if there's anything else we can do out here in the rest of the world to convince these morons that Bush is a danger to all humanity. I do have many American friends who will not be voting for Bush, and I also know that Kerry is not exactly a godsend, but it does look like we're in for another Republican victory so I understand why the rest of the world wants to try something, anything, to save us all from this demented lunatic.
Anyway,these are a few of the responses Americans have had to Limey bastards telling them what to do:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1332041,00.html

and Americans over here are saying that what the Guardian has done is secure a Bush victory. yeesh.

(and I'm booked in to have my teeth cleaned tomorrow)

6:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home