10.19.2004

I've seen 16cm in two days. Man I wish I were talking about something other than snow.

The bike withstood its first foray into the white wilderness, as did my stomach. I can now be in public, albeit for short amounts of time. I even dragged myself to the film festival last night (yes, I missed council to go to a movie, but honestly I wouldn't have made it through the three hours), and the constant poopoo held itself in for the mercifully short film. It was a fab film - Five Obstructions (will be buying it forthwith). Met a couple of friends there, and was very pleased as I enjoy them both and one of them happens to be this extraordinarily pretty philosophy boy, who is taken of course, but he still improves the ambiance.

I, however, do not improve the ambiance. Does anyone remember how last winter the pipes were always freezing in my building thus resulting in my not being able to shower or even, alas and alack, wash dishes? Well guess what? Yes folks, I am a dirty girl. Of course, all of you knew this, but I'm talking about being a dirty girl with a negative connotation rather than a positive one. I'm trying to hold in the products of my illness until I know the toilet has enough water to flush. Aren't you people glad you read this thing? Isn't it the most clean cut blog ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home