9.24.2004

My mom's mom has been sick for two years, I have two friends whose mothers died when they were quite young, I have a new friend whose mother died and which has left him basically without family, another friend who just took his 16 year-old niece into his household because her mother died. I have come to the conclusion that moms should not die. Or, at least, good moms should not die. Can't we do something about this? Screw coming up with new ways to bomb the shit out of people, let's see what we can do to keep the cool moms with us for as long as possible shall we?

Hopefully I'll have something deeper to say this weekend. Feeling a little less fuzzy today and should be out of the office and in the sun writing papers by 1:00pm. Yeah no paint fumes!

Oh, and a new link I might be putting up this weekend www.girlsarepretty.com. For some reason, my blogger create post bit only gets done with errors, so I can't put a pretty link the blog content right now, but go check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi its me, marie. last night david and i were in a pub and they played the belle and sebastian album we had in the flat! at the time it seemed spooky. on reflection maybe cause we were drunk. but it made me wonder if you have heard from mark? ahh to think that was 3 years ago.... sob sob.

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home