8.30.2004

For the first time in many days, I write this blog not surrounded by fruit flies. Not sure exactly what happened, a combination of me being a bit of a pig and leaving the door open for the kitty, but the kitchen and later the rest of the apartment started to come alive. This apartment does have a healthy bug population and I'm generally pretty happy to live harmoniously with spiders and whatever the little squirmy things on the floor happen to be, but fruit flies are the inneffective pussies of the insect world. They're just so useless and annoying, and though they fly fairly slowly, are impossible to kill.

Speaking of pussies, I was having fun with this rather small-town minded boy at the Fringe awhile back, shocking him with my perversity and such, and I mentioned that I far preferred the word "cunt" to "pussy" in reference to my own pleasure spot. Everyone at the table was quite shocked, but my reasoning is not just that I like to see people with their mouths hanging open. Pussy is a weak word, it is used to describe weakness and I like to think of my genitalia as a strong and powerful thing. Cunt is not exactly the perfect word, but there is no connotation of weakness there, in fact merely this word has a huge amount of power, being one of the only "curse" words that people actually react to anymore. As I said, I'm not saying it's a great word but if I had to choose between the two I'd rather go with the stronger term. I also like the fact that it goes well with the word "cock."

But I'm trying to think if female genitalia has a good word associated with it - I mean, generally people don't use penis and vagina, these are terrible terrible words in erotic situations, but men have far more viable expressions for their throbbing members than women do. Can we think of something good here? And I don't mean beef curtains or poontang, something we could actually use without either laughing or feeling offended?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what necessary words..., a remarkable idea

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home