8.19.2004

Just thought I'd state this again (it's also on Asylus' blog) - thank you to everyone planning to come out to see the show and let me assure you that you need not buy advance tiks, there will be plenty left at the door, trust me.

As well as being a virtually unknown one-woman show, it's been much talked about that this year has had one of the lowest audience turn-outs in awhile. Even the big shows are not selling out. I see no 3 hour line ups this year. It's odd.

Today is the last day of my teaching job. I'm feeling a little strange - though I will certainly appreciate having my mornings back and not feeling like the proverbial headless chicken, I'm a little weirded out by the thought of having time to think. All of a sudden, life and my future have opened up completely and I've got a lot of thinking to do about what's going to become of roo in the next while, though I guess I don't have too much to worry about for awhile as there's still a 10 months til I finish my MA. However, I've been offered a flat of my own (that comes with weekly cleaning service) and a job in Northern Italy for next Sept and that idea does not seem so terribly bad.

Maybe I don't have to think so much after all, perhaps I just have to take what is given me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home