8.08.2004

Thanks to Kanga, I managed to get the bd pics on the blog. For a little teaser, just look down below :)

Roo status report:

Time for another shockwave of honesty about how I'm doing. Well, despite concerns over grandma's illness, my uncle's well-being, and the departing of my first love from my life, I think I might actually be okay. Pickle actually told me the truth about a few things, which was good. Grandma is doing okay, I come from ridiculously longlived and tough stock. My uncle, well that's a story that has not even come close to ending. I had a good weekend, if busy, and received a new talisman from a friend which is hanging from my neck as I write. Life does in fact move on, even if it does so excrutiatingly slowly at times. I haven't buried myself in a bottle (there's a first time for everything!) and though I've wigged out a few times, it hasn't been scary wigging, just the necessary kind.

I was in a hot tub on Friday night, which relaxed muscles which seem to have been knotted for years (though it's actually only been a few months, but I'm generally not Stresserella so my body really isn't used to any jaw clenching that is not drug induced) and took a lovely walk through arid deserts, temperate forrests, japanese flora, and tropical jungles with Kanga today.

So, to sum up, I would say I am slightly off and will be for some time to come but have not gone completely round the bend (though I'm actually quite curious just what is around that bend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home