8.16.2004

Movie picks:
Control Room - so so good. If you want a movie that will actually make you think about the whole US and Iraq thing, fuck Michael Moore, go see this!

Fringe Picks:
Everysecondweekend (of course, Becca's performance made a few people cry the other day!)

Cactus - I love this guy, if you didn't see his other show at last year's fringe, then you must see him this year - so goddamn funny.

Flint and Feather a more intellectual play -did I say intellectual? Yeesh, I wrote this initially at an early hour. Let me correct myself, it's a more literary play, about the life of the lovely Canadian poet E. Pauline Johnson. Written and directed by the same girl who directed Everysecondweekend, it has become the hit of this year's fringe and I'm so very happy for her. 4 stars people, 4 stars.

I haven't had the time to see as much as last year, but so far these are my recommendations. Not so much is catching my eye this year, but that could be because my eye is one tired puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home