9.23.2004

Blogger is very inconsistant I am finding. Everytime I click on my website, there's something different about it, even though I am not making any changes. Curious.

Yesterday was the worst day in humanity. While trying not to blame anyone in particular, many things went wrong and I did not spend nearly enough time working on my school work. I have to remind myself constantly that the school stuff is really the most important and everything else can really go to hell. Perhaps should stop hanging out in the office quite so much. When you're there, you work, it's the way it is.

But perhaps should also stop with the msn chatting in the mornings. Much as I am enjoying it, it's not the most productive time spent.

Am trying to sort my self out today but as you can see from this blog, I'm still a little fuzzy. It might also have something to do with the fact that the air in the office comes from the paint shop upstairs so I've been inhaling paint thinner all day for the last 3 months. I think it's starting to have serious effects on my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger tania said...

thank you doll. hopefully this weekend will be the refresher I need. as always, you rock and it is much appreciated!

7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home