9.19.2004

Okay was attempting to fuck around with blogger today and have discovered that it is not friendly about changing colours. It was basically refusing to republish. Not a happy camper, not that I don't like the green. But I'll try again later when patience is at better levels.

I went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow with Gandalf the Brown. I really liked the way it was shot, who knew that the "all-natural" girl would enjoy an entirely CG film, but I did. It was beautifully shot and the movie itself wasn't bad either. A good homage to futuristic 1950's movies. We then went to a reasonably boring party, though there was a guy with an accent there (really should get over the accent-whoredom, but I don't really want to :)

Saturday was 3 hours of belly dancing followed by the loveliest dinner I've had in ages. It was a thank-you dinner from the star of the Fringe show I helped out with and good god people, I recommend helping her out as soon as you can because the thank-you dinners are to die for! I'm looking forward to the left overs she packed for me.

Today I should probably work. And there's a growing pile of recycling, that though I keep wishing it to go away, just isn't doing so. It's starting to take over the apartment, small cans etc will fall off the top of the pile, creating little avalanches that bury the poor cat until I run and pluck her out of danger. Soon the pile will be big enough to cover me...hmmm that might spice up life around the apartment - add a little danger to my sedate life...perhaps I'll just leave the pile and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home