10.04.2004

I honestly cannot believe I'm about to say this, but my precious Peter Wingfield, the only star I've ever really obsessed over, has been replaced. He is no longer the #1 person on my Top 5 list (not that I have a boyfriend so I can actually fuck anyone I choose, but still). He has been replaced by ...

Gale Harold
I knew the moment I first saw the American Queer as Folk that he was my kinda guy, but having rented the first season in the past few weeks, I can truly say that, based on purely physical attraction, there is no person I would rather do. Good god. And it helps that he plays an asshole with a heart of gold, always does it for me. Sigh.

Really gotta have an orgasm with someone else in the room here people. Really cannot be spending an hour deciding whether one completely fictitious character is more doable than another.

1 Comments:

Blogger tania said...

and let that be a lesson to all the cunts trying to spam my blog. i'll hunt you down and slice you up - it won't be pretty.

7:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home