8.23.2005

Well folks, money and time are limited so I've only gone to two Fringe shows thus far but they've both been pretty good. Here's the start of my usual "must see" fringe blogs.

An Unfortunate Woman starrs Nicola Gunn, who is pretty much the most fabulous actress on the face of the earth, however the script...well it might have been that it was a late show and I was exhausted, but it left a wee bit to be desired. Her acting was fucking flawless.

Jonno Katz, the New Zealand comedian that I pay twice each year to see in order to experience very nearly peeing my pants is back this year and the show is very good. Which was a disappointment for me as he went from show 1: Unbelievably amazing! to show 2: Really fucking great! However if this is your first Jonno show, the Jolly Roger is probably going knock your sox off.

Off to see more tonight - the rain has made it so I'm not dancing (wet belly dancing outfits are just gross) so I will try and catch at least two shows tonight. Let's hope I have more for you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home