5.30.2005

Went to see Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants tonight because 1. I loved the book and 2. we got free tickets at work. It wasn't as good as the book, shocker I know, but I was really happy to see it as they actually filmed part of it in Santorini!

As many of you know, I have obsessed about Santorini for years, finally got to go 3 summers ago, and fell head over heals in love with the place. I plan to spend a good portion of my remaining life there as soon as I actually grow up enough to start a savings plan and buy a small house/flat there. It was so nice to see it again, especially for free, to see the restaurants Kim and I went to, the views, I got all misty just looking at it.

Doesn't do it justice, but if you're curious go here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home